Robert has more than 15 years of experience keynoting and speaking with groups of all sizes about the strategic transformation of marketing into content driven customer experiences. Robert’s style has been described as “incredibly personable”, “engaging” and “challenging you to think differently” about the practice of marketing.
He combines his 25 years of experience as a marketing leader in both startup and enterprise marketing to deliver programs that are inspirational, thought provoking and leave audiences energized for your conference.
Recent clients and conferences where Robert has provided keynote speaking include:
Speaking anywhere to 30-40 times per year, Robert has taken the stage in more than a dozen countries across 4 continents. If you’d like to see some of Robert’s most recent presentations over the last few months, you can see them here:
Whether you’re looking for a strategic keynote, a hands-on workshop, or Webinar presenter – Robert can keep your audience entertained as well as informed.
If you’re interested in learning more about Robert, including his biography, you can find that here.
Robert’s experience includes speaking for groups at industry leading events such as:
- Content Marketing World
- Social Media Marketing World
- Content Marketing Asia
- Adobe Summit
- Business Marketing Association (BMA)
- Association Of National Advertisers (ANA)
- Branded Content Conference Toronto
- Adobe Summit
- SDL’s Innovate Conference
- Ad-Tech New York
- Content Marketing Night Amsterdam
- Inbound Marketing Summit
- Online Marketing Summit
- O’Reilly Where 2.0 Conference
- The American Marketing Association
- NTEN’s Non-Profit Technology Conference
- Intelligent Content Conference
- Information Development World
- CMS Expo
- The Web Content Conference
- The Gilbane Conference on Content Management